domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2012

JAIME FERNANDEZ

   My first year in the High School was very exciting, as I met a lot of new people. I didn´t make just new classmates but also made new friends and Jaime Fernandez is a very good example that.

   At first, he was just a college as anyone other as I had never spoken to him before. But then, I started to get along with him. We spent many hours together everyday, due to we were not only in the same class but also were in the same football team.

  Furthemore, he moved to my urbanisation that same year, so we ended becoming great friends. We went together to football, to school and we also went out partying.

  One year later, in the 2010, both of us had to be operated and we decided to have the operation the same day. Regarding to school and football, we were absent for two weeks due to the operation, and we spent these days playing console games.

  To sum up, in spite of the fact that he lives in that moment in a diferent urbanisation and he studies at a different school,  we continue being great friends and going out together every weekend.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario